Angler's Atlas Terms of Service
Code of Conduct
- You may not post nude, discrimantory, unlawful, hateful or pornographic photos on the Service.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidental information via the Service.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You are responsible for your conduct and any content posted to the Service.
Privacy and Rights of Use
- Angler’s Atlas will provide you with the ability to control the privacy of content you post on the website. This way you can control what is publicly seen, and what is kept private. There is also the option of sharing your content with select groups as defined by you.
- Your personal information will not be released to the public, except your username, date joined and avatar. Your name may be visible when someone is creating a group, so they can add you to private or public groups. However you have the option of declining any public access through your account settings.
- Some of the Service may be supported by advertising and promotions and may appear within the Service.
- You represent that any content posted by you on the Service is rightfully yours to post and does not infringe any copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- You can deactivate your Angler’s Atlas account by logging into the Service and completing the form available http://www.anglersatlas.com/accounts/deactivate/ If your account is terminated or deactivated your account, surveys, photos and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account but those materials and data may persist within the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone at anytime for any reason.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- The Service is provided on an "as is", “as available, and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Angler’s Atlas nor its parent company make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to the Service.
- You agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold Angler’s Atlas, its parent company and employees harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your content or your access to or use of the Service.